CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Arrived

HELLO!!! After many months of scouring and being inspired by others in the Blogging world, I have finally arrived. It isn't the pretties but I promise it will improve. I hope I can be as interesting and inspiring as others but most of all I just hope to share the journey God takes me on. Forgiving me in advance for all the sewing entries, this is wear I will show off most of my creations and of course my Beautiful family!!

Now for the improvements. Any of you who would mind taking a minuet or two to show my the ropes of making this page looking fancy, I would really be grateful!!!

4 comments:

Never Enough Food said...

cutestblogontheblock.com or shabbyblog.com

Kristina said...

WELCOME!!! I am SO happy to see you on here! :) I will send you a few links for fixing up your blog later tonight! YAY YAY YAY!! ~ Kristina

Jennifer said...

welcome to the blogging world! yay for keeping up with the langhams! :) miss you girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenn!!! Miss you too!!!