CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sewing overload

Like always I have gotten way too ambitous and now have a stack of project I have set out complete. So, here I go!! The easter attire...The fabric I wanted and some of you helped me pick was on back order and I could wait so, I found a nice pink eyelet and it's here and ready to be cut. I also have some fabric for my little man to make a vest and tie. However, before I start I must finish the gift for my sister in law. (Pictures will come after she see's it first incase she reads this:)) I just finished a super fun and easy fleece bathroom for a 4 year old little boy. Fun present and easy to make. I used a pattern from See&Sew.


My Daughter swear he loved Lighting McQueen and since she was giving the gift, she choose the fabric. She was right...that is one of his favorites!! So the kids are down for naps and I am off to indulge in a little me time and hopefully get a project finish and maybe another started!!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

The bathrobe looks great! I have a stack, too, that is awaiting completion :) I always seem to start something before I finish up the first project... I cannot wait to see the easter dress!

Christina Bassi said...

Dominic does LOVE his new robe. Everytime he gets out of the bath he has to wear it. Thanks Karen. :)