CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Klaira Girl Skirt

I haven't been sewing for my girl as much as I normally do. Main because she has tons of clothes but also because I have been working on a quilt for my sons with lots of gifts inbetween. I hope my package from the Spring Swap coordinated by Sewinginnomansland.com and it included two cute fat quarters and buttons. As soon as I saw the colors I thought of my girl and got my measuring tape out. From cut to finish it seriously came together in a nap time. (about 3 hours) My daughter is very into tank tops right now....why, your guess is as good as mine. SO, a skirt was the first thing that popped in my head. I literally use every bit of each fat expect a few inches.

(I could get this picture to rotate to save my life...SORRY:()


I really wanted to put a bow on the sides but didn't have the right color ribbon and I wanted to finish. Maybe the next one.


She looks so grown up in this picture:)


I really want to make another one. Super easy, super cute and crazy afforable!!! What do ya think??

No comments: