CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Quilt Fabric

I have been scouring the internet for the past few months for the perfect fabric to make Baby Boy #2 a quilt. I love a lot of Riley Blakes designs and for a while was set on some cowboy print. BUT, yesterday I came across the New Alphabet Soup collection by Riley Blake and had to have it!!! The colors go perfect with the colors already in the nursery from my first son, light blue and green. I found the perfect fat quarter bundle at Quilts and Jewels on Etsy. Plus, Julie, Shop Owner, is going to add an additional fat quarter of Gray Circle from the collect to make my vision complete. Don't you just LOVE it?!?

I can't wait to get it and get to work, in August;) I am making myself wait until August. It's a combination of too much fabric in my sewing closet and patterns I have been meaning to use, for months!!

No comments: