CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Circle & Dot Dress

The name: Klaira saw this fabric in the remnant basket and called it "circle and dot fabric." She then told me I could make her a dress and that she would like that very much. For $3, I couldn't say no. Then she layed eyes on the Pom-pom trim and had to have that too. She wasn't too excited about not getting to play with it right away but she LOVES were it is now!!
I had intentions of just making a Pillow Case dress but there wasn't enough in length to do that. I just happen to have some left over bias tape. So, I gathered the front and back at the top and concealed my raw egde with bias tape. Making it tie on one side is something that sounded fun. She didn't want to take it off once I asked her to try in on for me. I love seeing that girl happy with homemade dresses!!! I only hope she stays that way!!

No comments: