CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sewing through the stash

For the past week or so I have been sewing dresses for Klaira and have managed to find all the material in my sewing closet. It so rewarding being able to make clothes for her that fit, she like to wear and look so darn cute!!
I used the Ruffle Jumper pattern for Heidi and Finn. I have used this pattern a lot and embellished differently. I just the right amount of the pink for the ruffle and sash.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!! Totally making one for myself POST-maternity!! I used a tutorial from Making'it imMackulate blog. Easy tutorial to follow!!
I had just enough trim left for a hair clip!!

I have had this material FOREVER!! Klaira has also been asking me for a lady bug dress for awhile. So, I used a Scientific Seamstress pattern I purchase at youcanmakethis.com a few years ago. Another pattern I have gotten lots of use out of!!

I have a few more projects to complete this week and then I will begin working on the baby quilt for Baby Langham #3(Jacob Henry). Plus, I am in the process of pick material for the Online Class I'm taking in August. In the class I will learn how to install a Zipper by making a super cute handbag!! I'll share more later.

No comments: